These items are in very good physical condition but not sure how well they work. Harvey Radio Laboratories 12 Boylston St. Brookline, MA Harvey-Wells Southbridge, MA (1940) They produced low budget receivers, transceivers and transmitters for amateur and commercial use, among these was the "Bandmaster" transceivers of the late 1940s.
Founded:1933Closed:1968Production:1933 -History. After his companion left the company, Clifford A. Harvey continued on his own, in 1933 Dick Mahler joined the Company.The "Harvey Radio Labs" produced HF, VHF and UHF transceivers and transmitters as a low budget concurrent to Collins Radio Corp. Their equipment has been used by hams and commercial enterprises. In 1940 John Wells joined the company, the name was changed to "Harvey - Wells Electronics Company" in march 1940. They produced equipment used for police communication, civil defence and the Navy. After the war, within a range of ham band transceivers, Harvey - Wells produced the TBS-50 "Bandmaster".
In 1957, the company has been acquired by "Within Machine Works", the "Harvey Radio Labs" company still existed and became owner of broadcasting stations. The item "Vintage Harvey-Wells TBS-50C Tube Transmitter With APS-50 Power Supply Ham Radio" is in sale since Saturday, March 16, 2019. This item is in the category "Consumer Electronics\Radio Communication\Ham, Amateur Radio\Ham Radio Receivers". The seller is "the_vintage_gear_guys" and is located in Roseville, California.This item can be shipped to United States.